Sunday, July 20, 2008

Public treated like crap - more of and tips

PUBLIC TREATED LIKE CRAP!!
This little item should set a few brain cells thinking and wondering where the hell is social justice. Here;s how businesses treat the public and at the same time thumb their nose at regulations, as well as the body enforcing regulations really couldn't give a flying tosser.

As I always do; I NAME the mothers involved. The offender of social graces is 'BILLY BAXTER' Cafe located at the Westfield shopping complex in Kalanger - Anzac Parade next to the Bruce highway. My wife an I walk into said establishment, sit down, read the menu and decide what we will have. Because I had eaten earlier and only wanted a snack, I picked the KIDS meal fish and chips. I knew the adult or normal menu would be too much for me to eat and since this was on the menu; that's what I wanted.

When the wife order's her, she asked for the kids fish and chips. The tart behind the counter asked if it was for a child under 10 years. The wife said NO. The tart then said that she could not give her the order because the kid's meals were reserved for children under 10 years [ at this point she pointed to a blackboard menu up the back which read ' children's meals -10'. I pointed out that this was illegal because of the anti-discrimination laws, and further more, it was listed on the menu with no stated restrictions [ false advertising ].

No joy with the tart so we said ' we will eat elsewhere '. We left. I contacted the Anti discrimination section of government and they said I would have to file a formal complaint; wait a week or so to have it assessed. Once validated, arrangements would be made for a formal hearing with me and the shop owner. At this meeting we were [ or would ] discuss reconciliation and arbitration of the offense [ maybe list our comments on world events if there was time :). After these discussions, if I was not satisfied, I could go further with another body and paper shuffle the whole bull sh*t event until we all die of old age.
This, ladies and gentlemen, is YOUR tax dollar at work.

To the owner of 'BILLY BAXTER' or is it Billy Boofhead - Stuff you, this little incident is going to cost you a sh*t load in bad advertising.

To the Anti-Discrimination Department- Stuff you, I now know where to send these little business cock ups, the local news media.You Department is about as useful as tits on a bull but what really pisses me off is that I'M PAYING for you crap shovelers to sit on your arse and do all in your power to encourage the citizenry to shut up and wear it.

Story number 2; which made the national news media. Dick Smith is considering suing the Federal Government because the dropped a contract for new Aircraft which cost the public purse one BILLION dollars. It's gone - kaput - hooroo-never to be recovered. He sez ' We don't pay our taxes for polies to do this with the money'. Good on you Dickie. By the way, this represents approx $360 from the pockets of every working Australian. What are your chances of getting a $360 refund check from the tax office for this fuck up ????. There are ways and means, my dear watson :).

Story number3. [ I got a million of them ]. You may recall [ or NOT ] I told the tale some time back about a person living in Brisbane who was continually being booked for parking in front of his own flat. The council did not provide any parking for residences of the flats in that street. The solution has many, many, many angles. The best one was take out a miners right on the space outside your flat in the street. Put barricades around the spot and park there; however the cracker was - register a business name and demand the council make provision for you to park under the federal obstruction laws - or else be sued for obstructing a lawful business. I think I used this one for the guy who was fined for advertising a for sale sign in the back window of his car - which read - for sale $xxxxx phone xxxxxx. The trick here was to register the business name in the exact words of the for sale sign, then it's perfectly legal to put it on your car; it's the freeking business name!!!. There is NO restrictions of the business name except that it cannot be the same as one already registered. Watch them scratch their heads at this one.

No comments: